It's easy to add your vizCard to your Outlook email signature. Before you begin, sign into myvizCard.com and copy your vizCard Email Signature Link. You'll find your Email Signature Link on the Share My Online Identity tab.
Once you have your email signature link, open up Outlook and follow these steps:
- From the Tools menu, select Options. The Options dialog will appear.
- Click the Mail tab
- On the Mail screen, click Signatures in the Compose messages section.
- Click New under the Select signature to edit box on the Signatures and Stationery dialog box.
- A dialog box displays asking for a name for this signature. Enter a descriptive name in the edit box and click OK.
- Within the Edit Signature dialog box, type "My Mobile Business Card" or "See My Mobile Business Card" where you want your link to appear within your email signature.
- Highlight all of this text, then click the small Link icon
- Paste your Email Signature Link in the Link field and click OK.
- Click the Finish button.
- Click the OK button.
You're done! Your Mobile Business Card is now included in your email signature.